Sunday 24 October 2010

A Collaboration (Of Sorts)...

I have a migraine.

It's of such a vicious nature that I'm sat in the dark wearing 80's hacker style shades to deflect some of the glare emanating from my (unplugged) laptop.

A sorry picture of lonely studentdom if ever there was one...except for a single factor, Pixel is sat next to me, practically in my lap no less, talking about his cock, your cock, the collective cocks of the entire world simply because he knows it annoys the hell out of me.

He's also acting as my over-shoulder, backseat beta reader.

[Editors comment: YOU'RE A DICK...(specially requested in capitals)]

I think I finally understand why the Late Great's locked themselves away from their wives and children for the entire time it takes to write anything of merit.

[Editors comment: BECAUSE THEY'RE FAPPING ALONE, IN THE DARK...]

If there was a word which fully sums up 'sitting in silence, rubbing my brow and hoping to God that my flatmate is one of the several percent per year to suffer an unexpected brain aneurysm'...

[Editors comment: REPLACE 'BROW' WITH 'CLUNGE'...LOLOLOLOL!]

...You know what, I've completely forgotten what I was supposed to be writing about today - let us simply assume it was something highly profound and be done with it.

[Editors comment: MAH DICK'S PROFOUND.]

Yeah, that about summarises it.

[Editors comment: LATERZ NIGGAS...WAIT, CAN WE PUT THE 'N WORD' IN HERE?...CO0O0OL.]

Annie.

<3

[Editors comment: AND PIXEL DOT.]

No comments:

Post a Comment